Friday, February 17, 2006

Some Big Names Begin Blogging

Two of the top Baseball writers at ESPN have begun daily weblogs. Jayson Stark and Peter Gammons are now bridging the gap between MSM and bloggers. The only downfall for most people is that these blogs, like Buster Olney’s, is behind the paid subscription required ESPN Insider wall. I have an account that I’ve had for a little over a year now. I think I got it mainly so that I could see all the rumors on Rumor Central, but I like the access it gives me to the exclusive ESPN Insider writers (and now bloggers). With it I also receive the oversized ESPN The Magazine (which is like a regular magazine on steroids. . . huh). At any rate, this is not an ad for ESPN, I just thought I’d mention it. I’ve also added their links to the column on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home