Monday, February 06, 2006

A New Gig

So apparently (1) people are reading this blather I spew on a regular basis, and (2) some people actually like it. I’ve been asked and have accepted a gig blogging for Talking Chop, another daily Braves blog. And not for nothing, that is and has been the first link posted on the right hand column of my blog.

I will continue to update this blog as well, as I think chronicling my season ticket misadventures is a worthy one. But I will be posting quite a bit of stuff over at Talking Chop as well. My first post is already online.

2 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new gig.

Now don't go all NYC on us and forget about the little people who read you here, too.

(Good piece on Talking Chop about the Braves' bullpen, by the way.)

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're doing a great job! Don't spread yourself too thin. I love this site, but I also check Talking Chop most everyday anyway...it's how I originally found you. I think your analysis it top notch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home