Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006 Predictions

Over the next two weeks, of what promises to be very lean with baseball related news, I will present my predictions of what teams will finish where and who will win what awards. I’ve always wanted to actually do this, I’ve talked about it for years, but I’ve never put it in writing. So far it has been an interesting endeavor. I have been bold enough to not only predict what order each team will finish, but also what their record will be. Feel free to disagree, but after all this is only my opinion. I have, however, tried to back up my predictions with a blurb of why I rank each team where I do.

Here is the schedule for the next two weeks:
AL East – Tuesday, January 3rd
AL Central – Wednesday, January 4th
AL West – Thursday, January 5th
AL Award Winners – Friday, January 6th
NL East – Tuesday, January 10th
NL Central – Wednesday, January 11th
NL West – Thursday, January 12th
NL Award Winners – Friday, January 13th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home