Friday, April 07, 2006

New Digs

It’s been a short run for A Ballpark View, but I have decided to shut it down and move my talents (?) over to Talking Chop. It has been a great opportunity that was given to me by longtime TC blogger Joe Hamrahi to be his supporting blogger. Talking Chop has wider readership and a better layout, and quite frankly I like writing over there better.

I still have season tickets to the Bravos, and I will be posting stories of my misadventures in the cheap seats at TC on a regular basis. Thanks to everyone who has checked in with me over the last few months, and I hope you will continue to read my daily blather over at my new home, Talking Chop.

Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Russell said...

I am thoroughly dissapointed in this turn of events. I checked out talkingchop.com and the first thing I notcied was the ads. If there are ads then someone is getting paid. Which is probably the person doing the writing. Which leads me to believe that you are moving to get paid. Sellout!!! This can only be made up to me in the form of at least two Braves games this season. ;-)

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad to see you switch. I liked the idea and set-up here better. I will follow you over at Talking Chop, though. I think your writing is more insightfull than JH (don't tell him :-)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home