Thursday, December 01, 2005

Online Impulse Buy I’m Considering

The Los Angeles Dodgers of Los Angeles are swapping out all the seats in their stadium with new seats as well as nouveau box seats. Check out their pictures of the ‘naked’ Dodger Stadium. But the real crack candy for baseball fans is the sale of the old seats. Now maybe I’m just a little loose in the wallet, but at $250 a piece plus $100 shipping anywhere in the US, I’m almost sold. Though, with that money I could purchase another Braves season ticket. . . but I’ve already got two so let’s not get greedy.

My only dilemma here is what color to get. I’ve already got some old Atlanta Fulton County Stadium seats that are orange, so I’m worried about clashing. Maybe I should steer more towards earth tones. . . Oh who the hell cares, they’ll look great. I really think I’m going to go red since they don’t have anymore Dodger blue.

Here’s a picture of my current Atlanta Fulton County Stadium seats:



Update: It's done! Red seats are on the way. I'm a nut!

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Russell said...

You are a freak.

 
At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where do you get th fulton county stadium seats? im a transplanted braves fan with many childhood memories at that stadium.. please e-mail me at jcathcart3@aol.com..

thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home